1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. How this information is used by our company.
3. How this information is used regarding third parties.
4. Instructions on how you can modify or delete your personal information.
5. Instructions on how you can opt-out of future communications.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
1. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. Any and all information collected is only collected by you voluntarily offering it.
3. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
4. You may request us to modify or delete your information at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by calling 800.370.6180. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email or phone:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
5. You may opt-out of any future communications at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 800.37036180.